Sunday, August 29, 2010

Search Plugin for Hudson's FTM Guide

Without a doubt, Hudson's FTM Guide is one of the most valuable online resources for transgender men. Since 2004, FTMGuide.org has provided information on a wide range of topics of interest to trans men, and their friends and loved ones. It's a website that I've referenced countless times myself and continually refer other people to for its comprehensiveness and clean format.

To help us all who the website regularly, I put together an OpenSearch format search plugin for FTM Guide, allowing you to search the site using the Firefox or Internet Explorer search bar.

Visit the following page and click the Install link to start using the plugin:
transguys.com/1/searchplugin_ftmguide.htm

I hope you find it useful! If you have any questions, please comment.

ps. If you've found FTMGuide.org useful in your transition, please consider a donation to the site's creator.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,I'm an italian FtM, my name's Marco and I just open a blog.
    I think that yours is really interesting,the map idea is cool...when I will have a moment I will visit your site.
    I hope that you will like my blog, even if it's not completely in english...soon I will translate it all :).
    Bye
    Marco

    ReplyDelete